IP PBX CENTRALS
Both solutions are housed in sleek chassis with the possibility of mounting in a 19” closet. The TBX-100 is designed for systems with a maximum of 100 simultaneous calls, while the TXE-250 is designed for a maximum of 250 simultaneous calls. Both solutions, in addition to telephony, integrate other alternative communications, thus increasing the efficiency and productivity of your business environment.
Depending on the needs of the user, we install a module for interconnection PSTN, ISDN BRI, ISDN PRI, Ethernet, it is possible to combine them, with an additional device and GSM. The number of interconnection interfaces (Trunk) is also variable and depends on the needs of the user and can be upgraded over time. The type of extensions (internal lines) is also modular, both with internal cards and additional devices (FXO gateway).
- Support for softphones – Consultation Hold
- Web interface Configuration – Unconditional Call Forwarding
- Virtual conference room – Attended Transfer
- Call Recording – No Answer Call Forwarding
- Least Cost Routing – Busy Call Forwarding
- Extension Roaming – Single-Line Extension
- PBX Interconnection – 3-way Calling
- Automatic Backup Restore – Incoming Call Screening
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) – Outgoing Call Screening
- Advance Reports – Call Pickup
- Fax-to-email – Find-Me
- Caller ID – Automatic Redial
- Callback support – Do-not-disturb (DND)
- Call Parking – Message waiting (MWI)
- IVR – Call waiting indication
- Music on Hold – Call Parking
- Voicemail – Call Pickup
- Call Hold – Conferencing
- Unattended Transfer – DISA
- Unconditional Call Forwarding – ……и многу други……
Due to the large number of different configurations and functionalities that can be implemented in your communication system, consult our expert team to build the optimal solution.